Friday, July 13, 2007

Second Life Fun

Last night I joined a chat in Second Life. It was fun watching everyone relax around the fire. I think the programming is great...as soon as I sat down, I put up my feet, put my hands behind my head, and leaned back. Normally, sitting in SL is very simply sitting. This was clever.

My friend, Susan, and I spoke last night in RL about how difficult it has been to relax and get into "summer mode." Usually, it takes me about 3 or 4 days. Here we are into the third (?) week of summer and I'm still thinking about school. I wonder if staying hooked up and contacting so many people online has anything to do with that. I keep telling myself I'm going to stay off but it doesn't seem to happen. In fact, I just spent time getting a feed to all the blogs that were recommended to me last night in SL. Now I have a ton of reading to do. So many blogs, so little time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I can provide the markers, colored pencils, etc, for kids. They need to begin to accumulate those tools that will carry them on beyond this school year!
dissertation conclusion