Monday, October 8, 2007

David Warlick's Keynote and Other Job Changes

I sit listening to David Warlick's K12 Online keynote speech, excited by the ideas he put forth and excited by changes in general. I find myself quite frustrated at times, trying to make changes and being pulled back by NCLB, testing and curriculum requirements. It's nice to be reminded every once in a while that there are so many of you out there willing to try with me. I love being a part of it all.

Just one more quick note: I have been playing around this weekend with UStream. The possibilities for collaboration have opened up so much more. I spoke this morning to Susan, my Teacher Talk co-host, and we worked out the streaming for our show on October 17th. Yes, we will be audio and video streaming on October 17th. It might have kinks...okay it will have kinks..but it will be fun...changing boundries - as David reminds us we need to do. Thank you, Jeff Lebow, for playing with us this weekend and showing us how.

2 comments:

Cheryloakes50 said...

Be sure to send out numerous twits about your Ustream! I want to be there.
Cheryl

mathplayground said...

Shhhh......